Lafco Candle 16 oz Chamomile Lavender / Master Bedroom
Created with natural essential oil-based fragrances, this candle is richly optimized for a 90-hour burn time. The clean-burning soy and paraffin blend is formulated so that the fragrance evenly fills the room. Crafted hand-blown art glass vessel can be re-purposed to live on long after the candle is finished.
- Warm and enveloping; a mix of sweet chamomile and sprightly lavender promotes a sense of well being.
- Approximate 4’x4’ glass vessel is yours to keep. 16 oz.
Gently pull out the metal wick holder and remove wax residue with either hot soapy water or by placing cup in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use as a drinking glass, to hold pens or flowers, or as a tea light holder.
Let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass the first time that you light it. It should burn evenly after that. The ideal burn time is up to 3 hours at a time. Keep the candle away from drafts or air vents so that it will burn evenly. Trim the wick before you relight: just pick up the candle (make sure the wax is dry), turn it upside down and clip off excess wick (let it fall into a small plate or bowl). Clip so that there is about 1/4' each time you relight. Don't let the trimmed wick or burned wick fall in the wax: this will cause the candle to burn at a hotter temperature and give you less burn time. The candle should not release smoke while it is burning. Some smoke may appear for a few seconds when you extinguish the candle and a bright ember may appear. This is perfectly normal and because the wick is cotton and non-chemically treated. When the candle is almost done, the wick should self-extinguish.
Do not let the candle burn all the way to the bottom.
Don't leave the candle unattended or with pets or children. Don't place the candle near fabric (curtains or towels) or anything combustible. The candle is safe on most surfaces but if the surface is delicate or has a special finish (like a waxed wood surface), then do not place the candle on it. Put it on a separate tray or dish. Don't forget to let it cool before touching so that you don't burn yourself.